Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
If you are only browsing this Site, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested. This information may be used to improve the overall user experience.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- setting up your registered user account and profile on the Site;
- to provide and improve our services, including informing you of any change or updates in our services;
- for targeted online marketing;
- for accounting, billing and verification purposes;
- to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries, requests, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Site;
- for internal administrative and management purposes;
- where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, rules, directives, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected;
- any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
We may disclose your personal information to our partners whom we have engaged to provide our services, to maintain this Site or to protect the security or integrity of this Site and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information was originally given.
You acknowledge and agree that your user name, profile picture and description, qualifications and contact information may be displayed and made available to other users of the Site. As we rely on your personal information to provide our services to you, you agree to ensure that the information provided by you is accurate, complete and up to date.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information in your account settings. We will not be responsible for any modification of your personal information specified in your account.
Security of Your Personal Information
Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You should also take appropriate keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Site.
Where appropriate, we will take reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, and you send such information at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Site.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Site is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain hyperlinks to and from other Internet websites, which may have different privacy practices. Please read the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
By accessing or using the Site, you are deemed to have also accepted our General Terms.